Are you ready to take on the challenge?
You will be responsible for developing/maintaining and innovating high octane portal using SHOPIFY. Also API integration for different Payment gateways, shipping methods like Fedex, USPS, UPS, social media, Google Map, Google Analytics, warehouse management, commission junction and other function specific APIs.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 3+ year
- Expert Knowledge of Shopify and all its features.
- Html5, CSS3, CSS Frameworks are a must.
- Advanced understanding of IT processes and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to create advance layout using HTML and CSS.
- Very good knowledge of Liquid - Shopify's proprietary scripting language.
- Knowledge of Speed optimization, App Development.
- Knowledge of cross browser quirks.
- Understanding of various design patterns & Custom Shopify theme development.
- You Show understanding of design and usability principles.
- You have worked on customized themes and understand what a hamburger menu is.
- Should have done at least 10-20 or more Shopify projects on their own.
- Minimum work experience: 2 to 4 years.
- Communication with leads (3-10 negotiations per week)
- Preparing commercial proposals
- Leading and coordinating relationships between stakeholders from Django Stars side (business analysts, project managers, developers, marketing professionals) and client’s side (roles depend on the company type) during the sale cycle
- Building long-term relationships with our clients
- Lead qualification
- Understand real customers’ needs and readiness for cooperation
- Work with existing leads database (reactivation)
- Ability to mentor junior team members and conduct interviews with candidates would be a plus
What we will expect from you:
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- In-house Multilingual speaker
- Work appreciation activities
- Internship and training accomplishment
- Encouragement of projects and conferences
- Professional working environment
- Miscellaneous activities enforcement